Wednesday 28 September 2011

Sugar Nellie DT - Warm Winter wishes

Hello! I am back again with my first card posted on the Sugar Nellie blog since I joined the The Design Team.
I have made a card using the adorable Warm Winter Wishes image which is so much fun to colour.

The papers I have used are by Prima from the North Country pad and go perfectly with my favourite Kraft card and my favourite beige thread for stitching. I die cut some snowflakes from Kraft and dipped them in glitter before topping with some buttons. The sentiment stamp I used is by Paper Make Up.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the darling image and beautiful colouring.Fab papers,great colour matching...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card, penguins are so cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Jane....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Jane!! Love the image and the papers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Jane. Love your coloring and the dp is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i love this jane.gorgeous image and your papers and design are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is so sweet Jane! I love your layout and those papers are to die for!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x