Monday 12 September 2011

Very Exciting News!!

Hello again! I am beyond thrilled to be able to tell you all that I have been picked for the Sugar Nellie Design Team! I am still pincing myself and have not stopped smiling since I found out!


I am so thrilled to have been chosen as I LOVE working with the Sugar Nellie images, they are always so wonderful to colour. I cannot wait to get started and feel so lucky to be have been picked!
You can read the post announcing the rest of the DT here.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Jane
x

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jane!! I can't wait to see your creations for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jane!! ^_^ happy for u

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're in high demand Mrs - you go girl.Really pleased for you.All this designing so little time.Enjoy the rest of your day.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jane no wonder you are excited, well done you, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh congratulations Jane! That's fabulous news!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team, Hugs sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congrats Jane...and I'm so looking forward to working with you hun...!

    big hugs....Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic news jane, congratulations :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Jane and welcome to the team :)

    hugs Astrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how completely wonderful and well deserved. Huge hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done Jane, can't wait to see what you create!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x