Sunday 18 September 2011

Ribbon Girl Guest DT card for the new Colour Challenge

Good Morning, I hope you are well and having a good weekend. I am very excited today as I finally get to share my Guest DT card for this month's Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge. The colour theme chosen this month by the lovely Jo is 'Greens and Browns'. I love this colour combo and I always jump at any chance I have to use my Pear Green Promarker!


I have made a card using one of the adorable Swings and slides images from Pollycraft. This image is called Nice Weather for Ducks and is available here from Pollycraft. The image was printed onto textured card.
I used a variety of papers from my stash and a fence die from Whiff of Joy and a cloud die from My Favourite Things. I used Ruffle edge ribbon, twine, button twine, a gorgeous umbrella charm and and button from The Ribbon girl. Make sure you pop over to the Ribbon Girl blog to see lots of gorgeous projects made by the Ribbon Girl DT.
If you take part in the Challenge you may win one of the new limited edition Halloween kits


AND a £5.00 voucher to spend in the Ribbon Girl shop!


I am hoping to go to the Craft show at Sandown today to spend some of my pennies on crafty goodies! I will be missing Alexandra Palace as it falls on my birthday weekend this year and I am going away with my Hubby.
Have a great Sunday!
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. fantastic card jane.the image is stunning and i love your colours and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Jane! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane! I just spotted your card on the Ribbon Girl blog....it arrived in my reader before your post...ha....and have to say I absolutely love it....and I agree with you about the pear green promarker...is that a gorgeous colour or what!
    Reminds me of the lime in a chocolate lime, lol.
    Love the layout of your card, and the whole thing is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning = love the colours too!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love your card - the shades of green and brown are just perfect!

    jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x