Sunday 11 September 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - A Henry Bookmark

Hello Everyone! I had intended to post this much earlier but my Netbook had other ideas! It decided it would choose today to install the largest update ever which took ages to complete! I have something other than a card to share with you today for my weekly Whiff of Joy post.


I have made a corner bookmark from Kraft and embellished it with Echo Park and Basic Grey papers. I sewed through the layers of papers with beige thread and wound some button twine around the rectangular layered papers before adding it to the base with double sided tape.
I stamped and coloured Henry 'Huge Love' and added him to the bookmark with Glossy accents. I finished with a tiny sentiment cut into a banner shape and a tiny chipboard heart. Better go, still have lots to do before bedtime. We are one week back at school and have already had our first incident of missing P.E kit so I have wasted lots of time trying to locate it!
Have a good Evening!
Jane
xLink

6 comments:

  1. Great bookmark Jane, cute image.Hope you find the P.E kit - kids will be kids!!! My daughter is nearly 17 and there's still dramas!Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous hun....

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie....but I wouldn't get any reading done....I'd be too busy admiring the bookmark...ha! Lovely creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous bookmark jane.i love the sweet henry :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Jane...
    Love this! What a super idea...
    I really want to set about making some of these....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x