Monday 12 September 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Baby Love

Good Morning Everyone! I can't believe it is Monday already! I had a very busy but fun weekend, I went to a Drive in Movie for the first time and saw Grease for the 1st time on the Big Screen which was fab! The best thing about Mondays is that we have a brand new Pollycraft Challenge for you! The theme this week chosen by the lovely Kylie is

'Baby Love'

I love making New Baby cards and decided to go for lovely bright colours for instead of the usual pastels.
I used the adorable Little Stars - Super Star image which is available here from Pollycraft

I used Echo Park and My Mind's Eye papers and took my inspiration from the gorgeous bright colours to colour my image. I used some fabulous bright pink lace from The Ribbon Girl to wrap around my card and some gorgeous flowers from Crafty Emma's Store. The sentiment is an SRM sticker.
I hope you will be able to join us for this week's Challenge. Our amazing sponsor this week is


The lucky winner will receive a £10 voucher to spend in store!

Make sure your take a look at all the fabulous DT cards on the Challenge blog!
Have a great Monday!
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the big bright star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is amazing Jane - gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is super bright, love the hot pink!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jane! I love the bright colours!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jane! Amazingly bright colours - they're perfect!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card jane.the bright colours are fabulous and i love the adorable image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you've used such bright, zingy colours. Gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x