Thursday 1 September 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - It's release day!!

Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today is release day at Whiff of Joy and if you love girly stamps you are in for a real treat! There are beautiful Princesses and a Mermaid and lots of fab sentiments to match.

I have made a card using of of the beautiful Princess images and sentiments and lots of pink and pearls as 'Pink and pearls' is the theme this week on the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog. I have used some gorgeous Authentique papers which are available to buy here from Crafty Emma's Store.


I coloured my image with Promarkers and then cut her out before mounting her onto my papers which I had distressed and sewed with my Machine. I used a pearl swirl and pin from The Ribbon Girl and some flowers from my stash. The gorgeous flower trim is from The Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn. Make sure you check out all the lovely new releases at Whiff of Joy! Have a great Thursday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. wow shes beautiful and i love your gorgeous colours and pretty details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Jane...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jane, gorgeous details. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a beauty, i love the roses!
    Thanks for joining the challenge of Whiff of Joy.

    hugs, Durvina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane,

    your card is adorable! Love the style of your card and all the wonderful details you've used.

    Thanks for joining the Whiff of Joy Challenge this time.

    Hugs Dunja x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane - this is such a stunner!! Beautiful colours and embellies and the rose trim is so yummy!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x