Sunday 25 September 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - Christmas stamps preview

Good Morning Everyone! I am very excited to be able to share a card made with one of the new images which will be released at the beginning of October at Whiff of Joy. I was happy when I saw the new images as I have always loved the Whiff of Joy Gnomes and these are no exception!

I have made a card using the some new Echo Park Christmas papers and some spotty ribbon and a matching spotty button from my stash. I added a little zig zag stitching around the edges of the layers and a sentiment from the Whiff of Joy Xmas sentiments set which is available here.
The gorgeous image was coloured with Promarkers and embellished with glitter and I then cut the image out leaving a tiny border and mounted it on to the card with Promarkers.
I will see you next week when I will have more cards to share made using some of the new images.
Have a great Sunday!
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely image, and you have made such a great card with it. I love the colours and the decoupaging of the main image - great!!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane this image is so perfect for christmas and Im loving your colours so pretty and spot on with the papers! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card jane.your colours and design are stunning and i love the new image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jane, love the sweet image and pretty christmas colours. So cute!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wyou know I'm not good at cute - but this is adorable and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow,Jane, it is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. I do love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! How creative and so beautifully done. Please take a look on my Blogspot.
    Hugs from Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fabby Jane - love these gnomes too, can't wait to grab me some!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x