Saturday 17 September 2011

CES Challenge - Embellish me more!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all well, I apologise for my late post for this week's CES Challenge but I am preparing my room for decorating and have been very busy! The theme for this week' s Challenge chosen by our lovely teamie Claire is:

''Embellish Me More''
(Use at least 4 different embellishments)

I really enjoyed this them as I do like adding lots of embellishments to my cards! I have used some of the new Crate Paper Farmhouse papers, flowers and a lovely wooden button from Crafty Emma's store with some gorgeous ribbon and a pearl swirl from The Ribbon Girl.



I matted and layered papers to create lots of different layers which I sewed with my machine and topped with a some Odd Girl stamp which I coloured in with my Promarkers. The sentiment came with the image. I hope you will be able to join us for this week's Challenge.
The prize for one lucky winner is a £10 voucher (exc p&p) to spend over at Crafty Emma's Store.


I am also entering my card into the latest Some Odd Girl Challenge who would like to see some stitching!
Have a great weekend!
Jane
x

13 comments:

  1. Hiya, Ah this is super what a great card, love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane, love the layout and bold colours. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....gorjuss creation.....especially love the layout, and the sentiment tag is sweeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card jane.the image is gorgeous and i love your bold colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane - another stunning card, you really do know how to mix your papers and colours to fabulous effect!! Love every millimarvellousmetre!!!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome...fab colours! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card hun, love the colours & how you have used ya wooden button is fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW simply gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love the papers and colours you have chosen. Thank you so much for joining in with our stitching challenge on Some Odd Girl.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jane this is beautiful!

    Your stitching is so damn NEAT and your embellishments are making me drool!!

    Thanks for being ODD and joining us over at Some Odd Girl for our 'Stitching' challenge this fortnight. Good luck.

    xo Lou Mac ~ ODD Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love all the layering and stitching that you did, it looks fantastic! And Mae is a real beauty in her paper pieced dress too... love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Jane this is totally gorgeous - i love the mix of colours and prints and the fab layout. Its a beautiful card
    Thank you for joining in the SOG challenge
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x