Friday 23 September 2011

A Sassy Hello!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are having a good week. I have a card to share with you today which I made using one of the gorgeous Simply Sassy girls which are available from Sugar Nellie.

I love this image called 'Luv a Latte', she is lovely to colour and has beautiful eyes! I coloured her with my Promarkers to match these My Mind's Eye papers and added a Hero Arts sentiment which I framed with a metal tag. I added a wooden button and a couple of flowers as a finishing touch.
Have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Wow....I love this card Jane...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Jane! Love these stamps. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card jane.your colours are stunning and i love this sassy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x