Wednesday 21 September 2011

Sugar Nellie DT - A Guardian Angel

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are well and having a good week so far, I can't believe it is Wednesday already! The week is flying by for me! I have a card to share with you today which I made using The Guardian Angel Gorgeous girl stamp which is available here from Sugar Nellie.

LinkI have quite a collection of Sugar Nellie Gorgeous girl stamps now and I love colouring them in and I love the way they come to life as soon as I add some colour to them with my Promarkers. To make my card, I cut a shaped mini card with my scalloped circle Nesties and covered it with some layered Echo Park Papers. I added the coloured image after I had cut her out with scissors and shaped the bottom with a circle Nestie so it sat nicely on the card. I tucked a swirl die cut behind the image which had been cut from music sheet paper and glittered. I also added glitter to the angel wings and to the edges of the sentiment. I finished with some beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid crafts and a couple of gems.
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. I love this image and she looks gorgeous in these colours this shape. You could enter her into the Totally Gorjuss challenge. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card jane.your colours and details are fab and the image and shape are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jane. I don't think I've seen this image before but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Jane and I love that colour combo!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Jane; love the image, colours and shape of the card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x