Thursday 15 September 2011

Whiff of Joy DT for the Whiff of Joy Challenge

Good Morning All! Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you have left me Congratulating me on my new DT position! My Whiff of Joy card this week is made following the lovely sketch by Jane for this fortnight's Whiff of Joy Challenge.

I have used My Mind's Eye papers and some scraps from my box layered and stitched onto ribbed Kraft card to create the layers in the fab sketch. I used some Making Memories alpha stickers to create my sentiment and stuck them onto a banner die cut which I embellished with a couple of pearls.


The Henry image I used is called ' Which Direction' and is available here from Whiff of Joy. I coloured him in with Promarkers and then cut him out with a small border and added him to the panel behind which I tucked a tab of gingham bias binding and finished with a few stick on pearls. Make sure you hop over to the Challenge blog to see some wonderful takes on the sketch by the very talented DT. If you take part this fortnight, you may win a fabulous 15% off your next purchase from the Whiff of Joy store!!

LinkHave a great Thursday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. stunning card jane.your colours and details are fabulous and i love the gorgeous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane! I love your bright colours as always and that is such an interesting layout - fab!

    Love the pearls!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, such a sweet image and I love the multiple layered panels all stitched. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card - love your layout and how you combined those colorful papers!

    Thanks for joining WOJ Challenges!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x