Saturday 10 September 2011

CES Challenge - Make it Magical or Spooky

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are well, I have been very busy already this morning and am going to watch some Rugby while crafting away this morning. I have lots of work in progress to finish and lots of new goodies to play with too so it is going to be a fun packed day!
It is Saturday which means it is CES Challenge day of course and we have a great theme for you this week....

''Make It Magical or Spooky''

This was the perfect opportunity for me to have a play with another one of the new images which were released this week at Pollycraft. I love the Cherry Kisses images and this one has become one of my favourites! She is so much fun to colour and I loved choosing the papers to base my colour scheme on.


The orange dotty paper and the spider web paper are from the Echo Park Apothecary paper pad which is available here . The green striped paper is from The Dots and Stripes Metropolitan Echo Park pad which is available here and the purple paper is from an older My Mind's Eye pad. I layered my papers onto black card and added lots of sewing with a lilac thread. The sentiment is an 'SRM' sticker and I accented it with a pearl. The twine is also from Crafty Emma's store and the charm was from my stash. I hope you will be able to join us for this week's Challenge. There is some fabulous inspiration on the Challenge blog and this week's prize is
a £10 voucher (exc p&p) to spend over at Crafty Emma's Store.

Have a great Saturday!
Jane
x

12 comments:

  1. Great card hun, love those papers just perfect!
    Have a fab weekend
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying the rugby. I'm sure it's not the legs of the players that interest you at all. Love that you put your character on the dotty paper - perfect! Spooky but friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jane I love the bright vibrant colours and your fab added detail, espesh the lil pumpkin charm :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Jane - love those colours and the image is perfect! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Just love the colours on this - really stunning.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Jane, a gorgeous mix of papers, really love the colours and stitching looks fab, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hun I soooo love this fab image I went straight over & got these fab images.
    Fab colours hun. Enjoy your rugby.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jane! Lovely image and perfect colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jane - your card is awesome!! The colour combo just zings and love the papers to match!! Hugs,Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card jane.the image is fab and stunning colours and papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Jane - such a cute image and lovely colours!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect as always Jane. Love the papers and layout xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x