Thursday 8 September 2011

Too cute to Spook!

Morning Everyone! Did you get your Pollycraft Tuesday treat this week? If you did you will have got this adorable Swings and Slides image as part of your 3 Mystery images for 99p. Don't worry if you didn't get them in time as the images are available in the shop from today.


This image reminds me of my Boys at Halloween when they were smaller and started going Trick or Treating. It didn't matter how much face paint or fake blood we pasted onto them they were still too cute to be Spooky!
I used papers from my stash for the card which I layered on to a black scalloped card base. I wrapped the card with twine which I tied into a bow through a button. I finished with a little green pearl.
Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Too cute is right...ha! Just love it, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant card jane.the image is so cute and great bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so adorable Jane! Fab colours!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable card ,jane! very fun and colourful ^^ love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x