Saturday 21 January 2012

My tutorial on the Whiff of Joy blog

Good Morning Everyone! It's finally Saturday! I have been looking foward to today as I am going on a mini adventure on my own today to the Stitch and Creative Crafts show at  Sandown Race course. 
I am looking forward to spending some of my pennies on some new stash!
I have a tutorial to share with you all today on the Whiff of Joy inspirations blog.


 I will be showing you how to make a Concertina Matchbook with little bags to fill with crafty goodies.


I have used the adorable Henry with Large Rose who was part of this month's release at Whiff of Joy.


He is coloured with Promarkers to match these fab Echo Park papers. You can see my tutorial here.
Have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,

    This is fabulous, and thank you for the tutorial, i hadn't come across this blog before and its great! Lots of wonderful inspiration.

    Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x