Monday 2 January 2012

Whiff of Joy DT - another preview!

TGood Morning Everyone! I hope you are all well today, it's lovely having an extra day off work this weekend, more time to craft! I have made lots of cards over the Christmas break and have been so inspired by all the new stamps from Whiff of Joy which will be released on the 5th of January.

Love is definitely in the air at Whiff of Joy for the next release of Love and Valentine themed stamps. I have used the adorable Henry who is sporting a gorgeous bow on this card and coloured him to match the beautiful My Mind's Eye Love me papers. The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts set and I added a touch of red glitter glue to the hearts before die cutting it and stitching it to a scalloped circle so I could pop it on foam pads behind Henry's head. The gorgeous cotton ribbon is bias binding from The Ribbon Girl, I 'ironed' it flat with my hair straighteners, I love the slightly distressed feel this gives and then tied it in a gorgeous full bow which I topped with a grey spotty button which matches the grey in the papers perfectly! I added a couple of gems as a finishing touch.
I hope you have a great Bank Holiday Monday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Jane.

    Wow I love this card the image is adorable and these papers and ribbon just so perfect! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, saw your name when I commented on Clare's Fiskarette post and thought I would drop by as I'm another Fiskarette (a bit lapsed!) I love this card... a gorgeous stamp and a beautiful choice of colours too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, what a scrummy creation. Love the gorgeous image and papers. Love the yummy ribbon, great idea to straighten it too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw stunning card jane.the new henry is so gorgeous and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane,
    Thought I should pop by and wish you a Happy new year.
    Your creation is Absolutely Adorable, I love that image and your design is gorgeous.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x