Saturday 28 January 2012

Whiff of Joy DT - Thanks a Million!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a good week and are having a good Weekend. I am planning to do some crafting today. I have made a lovely soup for my lunch to keep me warm as it is really cold here today! I received a gorgeous package of goodies from Katharina at Whiff of Joy this week and had so much fun playing with the postcard stamp and the gorgeous ribbons!


I used some lovely Tilda papers I found in my scraps box and had a play around distressing the papers with inks before layering them onto kraft card. I stamped the postcard onto kraft and distressed it further with more inks. I love this postcard stamp! It is fabulous! I added a Melissa Frances Transfer sentiment to it before adding it to the card. 


I love this Henry angel image, he is so cute! I stamped him onto white card and colourd him with Promarkers before cutting him out and adding him on top of the post card with foam pads. I added glitter glue to his halo and wings to make them sparkle! The ribbon I used for the bow is available here from Whiff of Joy, I love this blue and there are lots of other gorgeous colours in stock now!
I added some flowers from my stash and some gems and a little sparkly heart sticker from Paperchase as a finishing touch. I am off to do some crafting now! I have commissions to finish and then I am gong to have a play! I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Love the postcard Jane, beautiful colours and love the layout! Enjoy your day, and your soup! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful hun...beautiful colouring and great layout too...

    have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is fantastic jane.love your bold colours and gorgeous sweet henry ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x