Wednesday 4 January 2012

Sugar Nellie DT for the Sugar Bowl Challenge

Morning Everyone! I hope you are having a good week so far and if you went back to work yesterday I hope it wasn't too hard! It's my day for sharing a card on the Sugar Nellie Blog and I have made a card using the sketch from the current Sugar Bowl Challenge.

You may notice something unusual about my card...I have not used any designer papers as this is the optional theme.
Link
I have used the adorable 'Let them eat cake' stamp which is available here. You can read all about how I made my card here on the Sugar Nellie Blog.
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. stunning card jane.your bright colours and design are really gorgeous and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!I Love the way the kraft cardstock goes so well with the colours of the flowers. Love it, thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Jane...this is so pretty!! Great choice of colours and I love the embossed background too!!

    thanks for joining us at The sugar Bowl.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x