Thursday 5 January 2012

Whiff of Joy DT - It's release day!!

Good Morning Everyone! It's release day at Whiff of Joy and this month's release is all about Love and Valentine's day. I have made an Anniversary card using the adorable robots and Echo Park Yours Truly Papers.

I matted and layered the papers onto black card for my layout and sewed around the edges of each layer with red thread. I used a Melissa Frances rub on for my sentiment and the Make it Crafty gears were heat embossed with silver glittery powder. I added a lovely gingham bow and some red gems and pearls as a finishing touch. Make sure you pop over to Whiff of Joy to see all the gorgeous new stamps!
Have a great Thursday!
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. Jane this is just superb!!! Adore the images and the papers are just brill! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card jane.the images are really gorgeous and stunning design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jane, this anniversary card is fantastic.Love the robots and the papers are lush.Hope you had a fab xmas and new year Mrs.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh. love your card! The images are great and I love all the details! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! this is so gorgeous Jane, love the cute image and scrummy papers. Those sparkly cogs look amazing.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x