Wednesday 18 January 2012

Sugar Nellie DT - Babies delight

Good Morning! I hope you are having a good week so far. You have probably noticed some changes on my blog lately, I decided to try out a new template and I have also upgraded to the new blogger interface. It took me a while to take the leap as I was a bit worried it may mess up my blog but it is slowly growing on me. One of the features is the ability to have extra large photos displayed so I am trying that today! Let me know what you think!
Every other Wednesday I get to share a card on the Sugar Nellie blog and today I am sharing a card made with the adorable 'Babies Delight' which was released on Friday at Sugar Nellie.


You can read all about how I made my card here, I also made a matching box using a pastry box from Waitrose, I may need to buy some more cakes to get another one as they make perfect gift boxes!


The colours are a bit different from my usual bright colours but I had so much fun using them and adding the gorgeous pastel flowers and the lovely bias binding. I am also entering my card into the latest Ribbon Girl colour challenge which is 'pink and blue'
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous project Jane, I do admire your work and love your colour combos.
    Where did you get your Melissa Frances Rubons, mine are running low and I'm finding it difficult to source some more?
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog I do appreciate you taking the time to visit.
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Jane...and loving the wee box too sweetie :o)

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jane.the image is adorable and i love your yummy papers and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jane, I really should say hello as I've been stalking your blog for a while and really enjoying all the inspiration you have given me. You seem to enjoy working with the products from lots of companies which are my favourites too, so it's lovely to see your take using their stamps and papers. Thanks for taking the time to share your work, it really is appreciated and I thoroughly enjoy seeing what you come up with every day. Oh and I must say the big photos are fabulous - it's a big thumbs up on the new web design from me. You can see every little detail on your gorgeous cards, - how lovely is that? Congrats on another little masterpiece today, that box is superb, how will you bear to give it away?
    Thanks again for all your inspiration,
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x