Monday 30 January 2012

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - These are a few of my favourite things

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend, I was very busy and can't believe it's Monday already. We have a great theme for you this week on the Pollycraft Challenge blog which is... 
These are a few of my favourite things

I have made a card using my favourite Pollycraft Critter, spots and stripes which are also my favourite, my favourite spotty buttons and my favourite gingham ribbon. It's quite a small card but it is packed full of my favourite things! I even coloured Fluffy using my favourite Promarker colours!


The papers I used are mostly from Echo Park and the transfer sentiment is by Melissa Frances.
I stitched around the edges of the layers using some lovely thick red cotton and added them to a scalloped card base.


I hope you will be able to join us for this week's Challenge and show us some of your Favourite things, we have a fab sponsor this week! If you take part in the Challenge you will have the chance of winning a £10.00 voucher to spend in Crafty Emma's Store.


 

Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for all the details and for some great inspiration from the fabulous Pollycraft DT. Have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

9 comments:

  1. Great bright and beautiful card! I love how you've used a tiny piece of ribbon with that little polka dot button - very effective - and your little monster is cute too! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bright card Jane, love the stitching. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jane, you have brought out the sweet monster in this cutie!!! fab red stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow.love this jane.fantastic bright colours and monster :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous favourites Jane! Gorgeous is just so fab! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane, just loving the bright colours. Totally gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohhh what fun colours!

    xoxo Fabulous card!

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Jane! I love that stripey paper and I think I really must get myself some of those lovely sentiment rub ons!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the layout, DP's and stitching on your card Jane, and Fluffy is awesome!!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x