Sunday 12 December 2010

A card for Isabelle

One of my lovely Friends beautiful little Daughter celebrated her 1st Birthday yesterday and it was lovely to be able to make a pink and girly card after all the Christmas cards I have been making lately.

I used the Funky Hand Colour me Happy CD to print the letters which I cut out with Nestabilities and to print the paper and the big number 1.
I matted the paper on to some textured card and then sewed around the edges with pale pink thread.
I mounted the letters and the number on to foam pads and then added them to the card and then got to work colouring the adorable Kaylee digi image by Lori Boyd.
When she was all coloured in, I cut her out with little border and added her to the card with foam pads. A little bow, a button and a few little gems finished the card off.
I had a lovely afternoon yesterday with my Best Friend Fiona and her gorgeous little boy, it is so lovely to be back in the swing of things a bit more!
Have a great Sunday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Jane
    Simply stunning. Adore Lori's images - so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous. Also, just wanted to say got Quick Cards today and your makes in it are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous birthday card and we're so pleased your are feeling a bit more like your old self! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, it's gorgeous! So striking!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x