Monday, 6 December 2010

Squigglefly Challenge - Let it snow!

It's Monday and time for a new Squigglefly Challenge. The theme this week is 'Let it Snow' so we want to see lots of snowflakes on your creations.

I chose to use my all time favourite Santa image. He is just so adorable, I have made so many cards using him as he is so quick to colour and looks great every time. This time, I used a simple layout with some stitching and embossing onto some red snowflake paper. I added Ribbon Girl twine and a little stamped tag to finish the card off and a little pom pom on Santa's hat.
I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge. This is my last card as part of the Squigglefly DT as my 6 months on the team are coming to an end. I have had such fun playing with all the images and can't believe how quickly the time has gone!
Have a great Monday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! I love the twine and embossed background!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jane! Very pretty card, I love the embossing and the stitching you did around it...I just bought some twine myself and now you have inspired me to use it! It was a joy to work with you on the Squigglefly DT...the time did go fast didn't it?

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, this is such a cute card! I love the way you did the sentiment and that little pom pom at the top of his hat is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x