Monday 6 December 2010

Squigglefly Challenge - Let it snow!

It's Monday and time for a new Squigglefly Challenge. The theme this week is 'Let it Snow' so we want to see lots of snowflakes on your creations.

I chose to use my all time favourite Santa image. He is just so adorable, I have made so many cards using him as he is so quick to colour and looks great every time. This time, I used a simple layout with some stitching and embossing onto some red snowflake paper. I added Ribbon Girl twine and a little stamped tag to finish the card off and a little pom pom on Santa's hat.
I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge. This is my last card as part of the Squigglefly DT as my 6 months on the team are coming to an end. I have had such fun playing with all the images and can't believe how quickly the time has gone!
Have a great Monday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! I love the twine and embossed background!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jane! Very pretty card, I love the embossing and the stitching you did around it...I just bought some twine myself and now you have inspired me to use it! It was a joy to work with you on the Squigglefly DT...the time did go fast didn't it?

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, this is such a cute card! I love the way you did the sentiment and that little pom pom at the top of his hat is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x