Saturday 18 December 2010

A Neverending card and some neverending snow!

I have a Neverending card to share with you today which I made a little while ago following a tutorial in Quick Cards Made Easy.

I used one of the new Cherry kisses Pollycraft images and beautiful papers I received from Becky for my birthday.I hope you are having a good weekend.
Jane
x


I made the base card from red card and then used all the gorgeous papers to decorate the different panels.
I had so much fun making this card and choosing which papers to use, nearly as much fun as Charlie had in the snow today!



We went for a walk in the Snow today and were greeted by some truly fabulous scenery.

I spent the rest of the day crafting making cards for commissions and upcoming DT projects. I have quite a bit to do tomorrow as well but I don't think this snow is going anywhere fast so I expect we will be having another cosy day in.
Enjoy your weekends!
x

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jane this is lovely... I love the papers they are sooo scrummy!! I love your doggie he is sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Jane! I love your never ending card! And so glad that you're enjoying your papers, I've been using my pad a lot lately and I'm so happy that lots of them can be used for non-Christmassy stuff too!!
    Can't wait to see your next cards in QCME and thanks so much for my gorgeous Christmas Card and goody bag... that was so cute, reminded me of a little sewing kit!!
    Gorgeous photos of Charlie too, hope you have a great weekend and incase we don't chat beforehand I hope you have a brill Christmas!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, love your gorgeous card, your colouring is amazing. Love the snowy pics.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x