Tuesday 28 December 2010

My Favourite cards of 2010

I have really enjoyed looking back over some of my blogging Friends cards from the past year over the past few days as they have showcased some of their favourites from 2010. I decided to take some time to go through my makes from this year and share some of my favourites with you.

January

I love this little shaped card which I made using one of Jane Beljo's little monsters. I made this card to cheer a friend up, the bright colours certainly did the trick as she told me the card really made her smile.

February


I love how my colouring turned out on the card and the colour combo of turquoise and gold.

March


Another shaped card, this one is very special as it earned me a place on the Pollycraft DT and I have been having fun with Paula's fabulous images ever since!

April





I {heart} Fluffy! The cutest cuddliest monster in the world! I have fond memories of making this card as I made it at a craft session with some dear Friends and I love the mix of spots with stripes.

May


Another mini shaped card, I just love everything about this one! I think I must have rediscovered my sewing machine around May!

June


This was the first card I made as part of the Squigglefly DT. I love this image and the papers.

July



This was one of the cards I made for my Son's Birthday. I love this image and the bright colours.

August

During the Summer, I found out I had been picked for the Funky Hand DT and this is one of the cards I made to celebrate. I have loved Anice's downloads and CDs ever since I started crafting so was (and still am) so chuffed to be part of her Design Team.

September


The Pure Innocence images are some of my favourites and I loved combining this one with some of the gorgeous shabby chic Wild Rose Studio papers for a Challenge for Crafty Emma's Challenge blog.

October

I helped to name Mimi and Marley so I had to include them in my favourites. I made so many cards with these adorable Mice from Pollycraft this Christmas but this one is my favourite. In fact, I like it so much, I couldn't part with it so it is in my card box :-)
November


I love these papers from Bobunny, they look great with my favourite Kraft card and this ticket stamp. I made the snowflake topper with tulle and glitter glue and my favourite Ribbon Girl buttons.

December


This is the card I made for my Wonderful Husband so I just had to include this in my favourites. The papers were a late purchase so I only used a couple of sheets from the pad. The layout was a sketch from Sketch Saturday and I love it and I love my Sparkly snowflakes too.

I have really enjoyed looking through all my cards from the past year and picking my favourites, if you do the same on your blog, leave me a link below and I will come and take a look.

Enjoy the rest of your evening, I am back at work tomorrow for a few days.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane
    awww your cards are gorgeous, I love your style and colours and the textures you colour on, thanks for the inspiration Hun.
    Happy 2011 crafting.
    Hugs Kaylou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are perfect for their occasion and if I was forced, I guess the Wild Rose shabby Chic is my fave, but only from this bunch of 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, I just want to hug that first monster and the little sheep. They are too cute! I love all of your cards. Thanks for sharing your favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Such a wonderful collection and all strong in their own right. I'm loving that little monster and the Thank You card is a stunner. Even the way you cut out the lettering and followed the line for your "wonderful husband" is so clever. And then there is that "brother" with his soccer ball and ribbon - just precious. You've got skills, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x