Saturday 4 December 2010

Playing with my new stamps!



I was extremely lucky to be picked as the winner of the last Squiggle Stamps blog challenge with my glittery card and was able to choose lots of lovely stamps as my prize. I was so excited as I never win blog challenges! I received my package of lovely rubber stamps very quickly and also chose a couple of digi images too, including the one I have used in this card.

I LOVE this image, it was such a delight to colour and I had lots of fun matching my colours to these gorgeous Basic Grey papers. I am wondering what I am going to do after Christmas as I feel I have been making Christmas cards forever, I think I am addicted. I die cut a snowflake which I doused in lots of glitter to use as a base for my greeting which is tied with Ribbon Girl twine.
I am entering this card into this month's Challenge which is for a guest DT slot.

I have now officially finished my Christmas shopping. Most was completed online this year and I popped to Marks with my Hubby for a couple of hours today to get the last few bits. There are a few bits to wrap and the tree still to put up but it is finally beginning to 'look a bit like Christmas' in the Millard household!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card ! great job, great coloring,greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Jane! I Love how you've coloured the image! Stunning!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Jane, cute image and a fab little scene. Well done on doing so much online shopping, don't blame you!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning Jane!! i love this paper and the image is just soo cute!
    arent you good with this xmas shopping i only started today!
    Hugs di xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x