Saturday 11 December 2010

Something other than a Christmas card and some news!

I apologise for my absence over the past few days. I returned to work last week finally so I have been rather tired! My back just about made it to the weekend and I am now looking forward to taking a bit easier for a couple of days.

The Challenge theme this week on the CES Challenge blog is 'Anything but a Christmas Card!!', I am wondering what I am going to make after the 25th of this month as I feel I have been making Christmas cards since Easter!
For my Project, I decorated a Nutella jar (yum!) to fill with mint imperials for my Nanny for Christmas. I used Snow Day papers by Crate paper which I punched and die cut with various Spellbinders shapes and embellished with gems, glitter and a bit stitching.
I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge, we have a wonderful prize for you this week. Your choice of 3 images from the Stamp Fairy.


And now for my news...I found out last week that I am a runner up in the Card Designer of the Year Competition that is run by Simply Cards and Papercraft but I think I can finally tell you now as the Magazine is out! I am so chuffed and I can't wait to receive my prizes! It was a real thrill seeing my cards in the Magazine too :-)
I hope you have a great Saturday and a good Weekend!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jane

    That is one gorgeous creation and many, many congratulations on being runner up in the Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine. Very well deserved .. .. your creations are always beautiful.

    Hope your back lets you have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,

    I saw your cards in Simply yesterday.

    Congratulations on your well deserved win.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Sweetie

    this is gorgeous, love the snowflake, thankyou so much for your gorgeous christmas card hun :O)

    Joey xxx

    ps: hope you rest up over the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project. Congratulations Jane on being a runner up this year got my copy of Simply Cards and Papercraft but haven't read it yet.
    Hugs
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jane!! good for you - love from Andrea and Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just popped by to say Congrats! I saw your cards in there....next to mine!!!! I can't believe we did it again! Well done us! ;) Wonder when we'll get our prizes!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x