Wednesday 1 December 2010

New Pollycraft images

Paula has been very busy designing some wonderful new images for Christmas. There are more cute Cherry Kisses available and for the first time every she has drawn a Jerry Kisses!

I love the Cherry Kisses images but I couldn't wait to make some cards with Jerry! I have made a couple of cards for my boys. The first one is for my 13 year old. I used Crate paper papers for his card and Echo Park letter stickers.

The second card was made with Cosmo Cricket papers and is for my youngest Son who is 11. I added lots of glitter to the Snowman and lots of stitching on both cards.
Make sure you check out the Tales from Pollycraft blog for lots of fabulous samples from the DT.
I didn't make it back to work Monday, my few hours out and a short drive on Saturday left me in agony so it was back to the Doctor's for more tablets which are completely wiping me out, I just fall asleep an hour after I take them. My brain seems to have gone into meltdown to join my back as I got my Physio appointments all mixed up this week, we went on Monday and waited in the waiting room for 40mins before the Receptionist realised I was waiting for an appointment which was booked for Wednesday! How embarrassing!
Anyway, onwards and upwards, things can only get better...
Have a great Wednesday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. They are fab - loving the new collections at pollycraft xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Hunny

    these are both gorgeous, I love the lettering you used

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x