Tuesday 21 December 2010

I {heart} U Mummy!

As promised yesterday, here is my 1st Project made using an Amberink digi stamp and ipapers. I had so much fun choosing images and gorgeous papers, there are lots with dots, my favourite!


I wanted to show how you can use the Halloween images all year round and made a card using the cute little Mummy. Orange and black are such a great colour combo and this Spider dot paper is just so cool!
To make the card, I cut a piece of patterned paper to fit the card base and then stitched a block of orange card into the centre. I added the Mummy which I had coloured with Promarkers and then cut out leaving a little border and then added my sentiment using different types of lettering.
As a finishing touch, I added a little felt flower topped with a black button and a little gem and some glitter glue in the heart.

9 comments:

  1. What a fab idea... I would have kept it for Halloween... fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love the stitching and the way you did the sentiment! Mummies for Christmas...love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too the cutest. The stitching is so perfect against that black and white. The sentiment is soooooo perfect. So fun to have a rockstar running with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you were my mummy, I'd love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Great design and fab cutting skills on that mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Mummy, Jane! Your card is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the addition of all the stitching and your coloring rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab fab fab.Spider spots...how lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x