Friday 3 December 2010

Pollycraft Friday Freebie

I had expected to be back a bit earlier than this to share this card. I had Physio on my back this afternoon which has left me in a bit of pain and I fell asleep after my Dinner!
Here is the card I made with the latest Pollycraft Friday Freebie 'Decorations'.
He is available here from Pollycraft and was just so lovely to colour in! I made the card using leftover scraps from my scraps box and a ribbon I have had in my stash for ages.


I added lots of gems, a bit of glitter and one of my favourite Ribbon Girl buttons to finish the card off.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, gorgeous card here! Your colouring is stuninng and that bow is perfect!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x