Tuesday 7 December 2010

Christmas Jumper

I have had a bit of a rest from crafting the past few days getting ready for my return to work but I have a card to share with you today I made last week.


I used the 'Ethan's New Jumper' digital stamp which is available here from Pollycraft and coloured him with Promarkers to match some ancient backing papers I found in my stash. I kept the layout really simple and added one of my favourite Paper Makeup sentiment stamps and a little stick on pearl to finish the card off.
I hope you are having a good week so far.
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane - hope your preparations for a return to work are going well! Keep warm, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane! I love the simple look! So classy! And that pearl is a stunning accent!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya hun
    fabulous card, awesome colouriong, luv all the fab stitching, thank you for my gorgeous card, & keepsake, tis gorgeous, sue,xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x