Thursday 2 December 2010

A Shaped card for Someone Special...

I have a shaped card to share with you today which I made yesterday for my kids to give my lovely Hubby for Christmas. I used a template from Making cards to make the Star Shaped card. It was really simple to make and I love the finished result.

I cut the base card from Gingham card which I bought from my local craft shop and decorated it with scraps of green and red papers.

The little Santa in the centre is from Squigglefly, the large letter stickers have been in my stash for ages and fitted the space perfectly. All the other bits and bobs have been lurking in my stash for ages so I was really glad to use them on this project.
I am entering this card into the Winter Wonderland Challenge which is to create a shaped card and also into the Moving Along with times Challenge which is to create a card for Someone Special, as my Hubby is :-)
Have a good Thursday! My kids are as they have a day off school because of the snow.
Jane
x

10 comments:

  1. Ah Jane this is soo sweet. WOW you are quick off the mark with your card for this week with us. Thanks for entering on MAWTT Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fab card - love the star shape
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous card Jane. I bet your hubby will be delighted!

    PS - 10 out of 10 for being so organised too!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, what a great 3D card this is! So cute! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Jane - loving the shape!
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane...
    WOW...Super card for the hubster! Love the gingham. We are also having school free days..NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh what a lovely creation and a super shape thank you for sharing with us this week at Winter Wonderland, Hugs Katexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Jane... this is gorgeous! I love the big bold letters and that DP is stunning!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card hun, just lovin the shape & those big letters look great!
    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Jane, perfect for that someone special in your life.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT.
    luv {brenda} xox
    PS I am not far from you and we have had really thick snow too. Keep warm x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x