Monday 20 December 2010

I'm a torchbearer for AmberInk!

I have some very exciting news to share with you today. A few days ago I was contacted by Amber as Julia had chosen me to carry the AmberInk torch for December so first of all I would like to thank Julia for choosing me and I am really looking forward to creating Projects with the fabulous Amberink Digi images and gorgeous ipapers.

The other talented ladies who will also be carrying the torch for Amberink in December are:

Alyssa Scrithfiel @ http://critterlyss.blogspot.com/

Laurel Seabrook @ http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/

Lindsey Martin-Penny @ http://bashfulblogging.blogspot.com/

Cheryl Ann First @ http://cafexpressions.blogspot.com/

Please check out the AmberInk blog for full introductions and some photos of the torchbearers in their younger days! I love the way the introductions have been written, my own one made me laugh out loud!

I will be back tomorrow with my first Project. Here is a little sneak peek...



Have a great Monday! I know I will if the snow holds off long enough for me to get to work and get home!
Jane
x

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Jane. I will be watching with interest :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I know you will love carrying the torch and we will love seeing your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...And she's off! You are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on joining the Amber Ink family, Jane! I'm looking forward to seeing all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee! We're so happy to have you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane,
    You look lovely in Pink!
    You can carry your torch on any side of the road you would like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll love it Jane, and it will love what you do with it too! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the family! Have fun with that pink torch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! You look fab in Pink!! Can't wait to see your creations!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sneak peek looks intriguing! Looking forward to having fun with you this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WooHoo! Looking forward to running with you this month :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x