Friday 3 December 2010

My Hubby's Christmas Card

I made my Hubby's Christmas card from me this morning. I always had in mind that I would use this adorable image from Pollycraft as it is so cute! I used Cosmo Cricket papers and cut some Spellbinders snowflakes to frame the image which I covered in lots and lots of glitter. I embossed the light green strip and added some stitching (of course!)


I followed this fabulous sketch from Sketch Saturday. I love their sketches and am going to make a real effort to join in with this Challenge more often.


I am also entering this card into the Winter Wonderland Challenge as the theme is Penguins and Polar bears.
I hope you have a great Friday, I will be back later with my Pollycraft Friday freebie card.
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jane, this is just so darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, just fab. Have this image printed out ready to be coloured too - LOVE it... and love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jane! Those penguins are definitely cuties! Pretty papers and I love the sketch too! Thanks for joining our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is FAB, what a super card!! I'm sure your hubby will love it.
    Thanks for joining in the fun this week over on Sketch Saturday :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow love the penguins but think the sentiment is way cool, thanks for playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x