Sunday 5 December 2010

Christmas is sweet!

I have a quick share for you today. This is a card I made using one of the new lovely Cherry kisses images. This image is called 'Christmas is sweet' and it is one of my favourites.

I made the card using scraps from my neverending scrap box and pulled them all together with stitching and ribbon, a button and twine from The Ribbon Girl. I coloured the image with my Promarkers, her face does not look quite as pale in real life.
I hope you are having a good weekend. We are having a quiet day today, I am going food shopping and then for a coffee with my Hubby and that's it.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane! I love the stitching... I would love to be able to do that!!! And the dotted ribbon is just a stunning detail!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x