Friday 17 December 2010

A Merry and Bright Sonny card

I haven't done any crafting this week I can show you. In fact, my first card of the week was made last night as I have been exhausted every evening from my return to work.
I have a card to share with you today I made last week which is one of my favourite Sonny cards I have made. I love the colours and all the dots (my favourite!). I found these papers in my stash and I can't believe I hadn't used them yet. I coloured Sonny with my Promarkers and added her to the card with foam pads. The sentiment is from a Paper Makeup set which I bought from Quixotic Paperie.
It's the last day at School for the boys, Christmas is nearly here and I still have lots of Christmas cards to write and send. I am hoping to tick that job off the list this weekend!
Have a good Friday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x