Sunday 6 December 2009

American Football card

One of my very good Friends asked me last week to make a card for her. She has a student staying with her for a year who is 22 in December and is a massive American football fan. I took inspiration from 2 cards I had recently made for my Husband as I often get a bit stuck when it comes to Men' s cards.

I used an image I downloaded from the internet for the helmet and coloured it in with Promarkers. The papers I used are Making Memories and the cardstock is Sizzix and DCWV.


The Happy Birthday stamp is from a little Studio G set and I like the fact it is a bit wonky...the football in the top left corner is from a Making memories pack and it is pure chance I have it as it was in a pack I bought for making my Hubby's card!
I hope that she likes it!
Jane
x

3 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x