Monday 21 December 2009

Penguin Gift Box from Paul

Paul sent a lovely gift to all the participants from his monthly ATC swappers blog last month.
We received all the components to make this lovely box. All we had to do was make up the box and stamp an image on the white panel.

I decided to use an Elzybells penguin stamp and also used a snowflake stamp to decorate the edges of the image panel and the pink side panels.


I added pink ribbon to the front of the box and as a tab to open the box and then added a flower held together with a brad.
I filled the box with sweeties and gave it to my Friend Madeleine as a little Christmas gift last Friday.
I can't believe it is only 4 days until Christmas. I am still on a crafting break but cannot stay away from blogger!
Have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the die cuts. I like how you've tied the pink panels in with the scarf and flower and still kept it Christmassy.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Tis gorgeous! Stylish and yet fun at the same time. What a lovely gift to get on it's own never mind with something in it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x