Saturday 12 December 2009

Jane's new images released today - Rustic snowman

Jane's new images are available from today at Squigglefly. You already met Mia and Bosko last week so today I want to share with you a card I made with the Rustic Snowman and some of my Basic Grey papers.

I really loved colouring in all the little birdhouses on the stamp, they are so detailed and bring a real vintage look to the image. I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some of my distressing ink around the edge of the image and finished off with some stick on gems.

Make sure you check out Jane's blog and play along with the Challenge, there is a lovely prize on offer including 100 of Jane's handmade Fimo buttons. The Challenge is open until the end of the months and the only rule is that you have to use one of Jane's images to take part.

Hope to see you there and remember to check out the rest of the Jane's Doodles designs team members blogs for some gorgeous cards using Jane's digi stamps by following the links on my sidebar.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. a very beautiful card indeed love the embellies and that purple super cool and fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! beautiful card Jane!! love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x