Wednesday 23 December 2009

Pick up a penguin!

A quick share today of some Elzybells penguin cards I made a week ago. I realised I was running out of cards so whipped up 20 of these is just over an hour.

Thanks to my Nesties and my Xyron machine I was able to layer them up really quickly.

I love these cute little penguins and all they needed was a little colour from my Promarkers and some gems and glitter to bring them to life.

I am practically all ready for Christmas to begin. A few loads of washing to get out of the way and a bit of cleaning and Christmas can begin!
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Me too Jane..the ironing pile is growing..but drying is such a faff in this weather! Spent all day today baking which has been lovely..am now defeding the mince pies from hungry Mr Dunnit!
    Love your penguins, love too the way you 'whip 'em up' in just an hour..good grief, it would have taken me that long to choose the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute! love that penguin stamp! Wish you and yours and Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x