Friday 4 December 2009

My DT card for Easy Craft Projects Challenge no1!

I am excited to announce that the very first Easy Craft Projects Challenge is launching today with a fab Challenge. The theme for the 1st Challenge is turquoise and we have been given some lovely digi stamps by our sponsor the Cutting Cafe to play with.

I love the mitten images so couldn't resist using them on my card. I cut the circle sentiment and image with my Nesties and coloured it with Promarkers, I then matted it on to a scalloped circle cut from the reverse side of my American crafts backing paper. I covered the card blank with 2 matted squares of the backing paper round which I had wrapped some lovely Debbie Moore Designs organza ribbon.

To finish off the card, I made an embellishment from another printout of the mittens. I coloured them and cut them out and mounted them on the card with a ribbon finished with a snowflake brad. I then added a few gems around the card to add a bit of wintery sparkle.
Please come on over to the Challenge blog to see the lovely Design Team Projects and join in with our first Challenge. We have some lovely digi stamps for the winner drawn at random from all entries each month.
Hope to see you there!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this, colour, subject, graphicy-ness...you make it LOOK easY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card jane good luck on the DT I have put the challenge in my side bar list and will be sure to join in
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x