Wednesday 9 December 2009

Magnolia Christmas Card

Just a quick post today to share a card I made for my Hubby a few days ago but had not got around to blogging. I used a Magnolia image I received in an RAK from my blog buddy Claire.

The image is coloured with Promarkers and the papers are Bo-bunny and DCWV. The buttons are from Fabricland.
There will be no WOYWW from me today as my desk looks no different than last week. Apart from a burst of crafting on Sunday, I have not got up to much lately as I am still feeling exhausted and was in bed again last night before 8pm. I hope I will have some energy to have a little Craft session tonight.
Jane
x

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x