Saturday 5 December 2009

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a very early start today so decided to draw my Blog Candy winner straight away. I wrote down all the entries on notepaper adding the extras for followers and folded them up and popped them in a large basket.

I mixed them all up and picked one and the winner is........
Donnas Den
Donnas Den said...

Hi Jane,

What a wonderful opportunity. I've put your candy on my sidebar at http://donnasdenofcrafts.blogspot.com

thanks so much.

Donna


Congratulations Donna! Please send me an email to milliesmarvels@gmail.com and I will post out your Candy to you asap.

Thanks so much to all of you that took part and to all my new followers. I will have some more candy on offer in the New Year.

Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. congratulations to you Donna WD

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to the lucky winner =)
    hugsssssss
    helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats me!!!! thanks so much. I've sent you my details in an email.

    Woohoo!

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x