Tuesday 1 December 2009

Cook up a card December Recipe Design team card

Here is my Design Team card for the Cook up a Card December Recipe Challenge.

The Recipe this month is:

  • 1 Snowman
  • 2 Patterned Papers
  • 3 Bows

I used a digital download from Jane's doodles for my snowman and coloured him in to coordinate with some gorgeous My Mind's eye Christmas papers. I used some Sizzix die cut Snowflakes which I topped with bows and some kanban bling. The sentiment is from Elzybells and is so cute. I cut this out with Nesties and topped it with my 3rd bow.
Come and take a look at the other DT cards and join us for this fun Challenge! There is some lovely Candy for the winner.

Hope you are having a good week so far and managing to stay warm and away from Winter bugs, my little boy has a nasty dose of flu :-(
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,
    Just popped over to say well done on winning the funky hand challenge this month, I loved your card
    big hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love how you've coloured that snowman, congrats on winning the Get Funky challenge too! :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x