Thursday 17 December 2009

Susie's Sassy Challenge no 4 - A touch of gold

Susie's Sassy Challenge no 4 launches today. Thank you to all of you who took part in the last Buttons and Bows Challenge. It was lovely looking at all your cards.

The Challenge for this fortnight is 'A touch of gold'. Something a bit different for me as I don't normally use gold. I am more of a silver person but I found this lovely gold Papercellar card and took my lead from this to create my card. Some American Crafts snowflake paper gave me my inspiration for the colour. I love this paper and have used it on quite a few of my cards this year. I have a tiny bit left now and am trying to think of a way to use it!


I used a Kraftin Kimmie stamp and a Stampendous sentiment on a DL card base I had covered in the gold card. The image was cut with Labels 8 Nesties and coloured with promarkers, Sakura pens and stickles. I am really trying hard with my colouring now but still need a lot of practise on my shading techniques. I finished the card off with some bling, a diecut snowflake and gold organza ribbon. I love organza ribbon!

Now for the interesting bit about the Challenge!

The prize this fortnight has been donated by the lovely Dulcie Jackson
The winner will receive the 3 items in the above photo.

There are not too many rules to this challenge as you know by now but you do have to stick to the theme or you will have your entry removed from the linky to be fair to everyone
And please link back to the challenge in your post .
Anyone can enter anywhere in the world all you have to do is make a card or project.
Closing date is Wednesday 30th December at noon GMT


I hope to see you there!

Jane
x

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x