Sunday 20 December 2009

Welcome Isabelle!

This card is for one of my Good Friend's who had a baby just over a week ago. I used some backing paper donated to me by Petra and took my lead from this to create the card.


The stamped image is from Elzybells and is one of my favourites! This is actually one of the 1st Elzybells stamps I bought...the start of an addiction! The flower is by K+Co bought from Die cut dreams but I did swop some of the petals around with another one to fit with the colour scheme.
The little letters are from K+CO and I love using these. I thought the card had a bit of vintage feel to it so I aged the edges of the stamped image with Tim Holtz ink to go with the Kraft card I used in my layering.
A bit of organza ribbon and a few pearls and the card was ready to go!
Hope you are having a good weekend!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, super card, what a fab little baby image. I just popped over to wish you and your family a very very happy and peaceful Christmas and a crafty new year.
    big hugs
    en xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x