Saturday 5 December 2009

Introducing...Mia and Bosko! Jane's Doodles designs DT card

It is new release day today at Squigglefly and the extremely talented Jane has created 2 gorgeous new images for you to play with. A Rustic Snowman and a lovely digi image inspired by her daughter Mia and her Friend's cat will be available from Saturday the 12th.
The image of Mia and Boshko is simply adorable and was a delight to colour in and paper piece like all Jane's images.


I decided to make a small Thank you card. I used my largest Labels 8 Nestabilities shape to make a card blank and I covered the front of the card with some DCWV cardstock. I stamped the Hero Arts sentiment along the bottom of the card. I printed Mia and Bosko onto normal printer paper then cut out some of the patterned paper and fixed it over the area I wanted to paper piece with repositional adhesive. I run the paper through the printer again so that I could cut out Mia's top.
I printed Mia and coloured her with Promarkers finishing with her paper pieced jumper and a heart shaped gem.
I cut the coloured image out with my Nesties and layered it on to some funky pink backing paper. I then finished off the card with Prima flowers held together with an Imaginisce button brad.

I love this little card and am going to find it hard to part with it!

Why not check out what the other Design Team members have been up to?

Lysa
Sanne

One last thing before I go...Jane has also launched a Challenge for December for anyone to take part in using one of her dig stamps.
She is offering the Prize below for the winner which includes 100 of her famous Fimo buttons!
You have until the 31st of December to take part.


I hope you are having a good weekend.

Jane
x


5 comments:

  1. Jane this is super I love the new digi and the colours too fab
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! I love the colours so bright and cheerful. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! That image is so sweet! I love the fun bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x