Friday 11 December 2009

Too cold for Pole dancing???

I received an unusual card commission this week...Pauline who organises the Pilates classes at work asked me to make a card for the teacher Anna.


Anna is not your regular Pilates teacher, she is a massive keep fit enthusiast and also teaches Pole dancing.
She is amazingly fit and very in demand for her Pole dancing. She has danced at the Britney Spears first night party in London and also at Glastonbury, she also teaches Pole dancing for those wanting to learn!
I decided to make a card with a 'Pole' on it and what better for this time of year than the North Pole!
I hope she likes the card, I used K+Co and Basic Grey papers and an image I found on the web. The stickers are Papermania and the Snowflakes are Sizzix and a punch.
I can't believe it is Friday already. I have nothing planned for Saturday bar a bit of cleaning, present wrapping and a LOT of crafting! Christmas shopping is all done now so I can relax.
Have a good Friday.
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card Jane, made me chuckle. She's gonna love it. :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x