Sunday 13 December 2009

To a special Friend

I made this card yesterday using a photo which I 'altered' by adding a stamped image of a Christmas hat taken from a Daisy and Dandelion stamp.


I used papers from Lidl and some more Die cut snowflakes. I love these snowflakes with gems in the centre and lashings of glitter glue. The sentiment is made up with a variety of stamped words, stickers and die cuts.

Here is a close up of the little doggy in her Christmas hat. She looks so cute! Makes me want to buy one for my Charlie but it would just end up a chewed soggy mess!
Hope you are having a nice Sunday. We are off to the Vyne today to see the rooms decorated for Christmas and have lunch. I love the Vyne, what a treat it would be to wake up in a house like this on Christmas morning!
Have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. That Lidl paper is great. Might have to start visiting there. I like the use of an altered image too - good idea.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect and sooo cute. Have a very nice Sunday, Petra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dog looks cute with his hat on and it makes a great card

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha - I LIKE this card!! Makes me want to dig out a photo of a family dog (or cat even!) and see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah the Vyne is so lovely - but think of the heating bills!! (Do I sound like my mother yet!) Great treatment of the photo, I'm sure the friend will love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x