Thursday 10 December 2009

A Thank you card and an image folder

Another make from last week. This is a Thank you card and image folder I sent out to my blogger Friend Claire with some Crafty goodies to thank her for the lovely package she sent me last month. I think it is safe to post on here now.

I used the labels 8 Nesties to cut a card blank which I then decorated with some Papermania paper and a Kraftin Kimmie stamped dog image. The image was coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment is from Hero Arts, the bling is Kanban and the flowers are Prima.

Using the same recipe, I decorated a folder I made to contain some stamped images. I really love this little dog, he is so cute!

Here is the inside of the folder. It is a piece of A4 scored and folded with some triangles of card to hold the images in. I added organza ribbon under the matting and layering to allow the folder to be tied shut.

I did colour in an image last night before crashing out in bed early again so I hope to have a new card to share with you soon.
I hope you are having a good week. Can't believe it is already Thursday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x