Wednesday 14 July 2010

A bit late...WOYWW

Better late than never...here is my desk today. It's tidy. I felt bad about scaring some WOYWWers last week so had a big tidy up. I. finished the albums I mentioned last week, there is a post with photos of them here. Not done much over the past few days as I have been feeling unwell. I have been sleeping a lot and am really achey and have a sore throat and muggy head :-(

There is a basket of finished cards on the desk, some still need to be photographed before bagging as they are for an order from my local craft/gift shop. The paper on the left is for another wedding card I have planned for when I am feeling better. I hope you enjoy having a look around my desk, if you want to see more, please pop over to Julia's for more photos of desks and Workspaces.
Will try and visit a few desks now before going for another sleep.
Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.
Jane
x

8 comments:

  1. Another ill WOYWWer! Hope you get better soon. Love your tidy desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane
    lol oh us crafters can't be scared of a creative desk!! lovely n tidy, great basket of cards there, have good eve, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I braved the scare--rry lady in my local gift shop, and asked if she would like to see my cards, in view of selling them. she showed me some from under the counter (Yuk was a good word for them! and very old and dusty!!) ) and she said, 'they don't sell', (of course not, if they are under the counter!) so, I took that as a no...lovely tidy desk this week!
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you feel better soon so you can mess taht desk back up again please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Jane - hope you feel better soon - I expect if you could get over being so tired it would give you a fighting chance - should you see a Dr after 3 days....? I think so gal. Love the albums. Am more scared by this tidy desk than any of your working desk pics - I feel very at home with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a big empty space to work on filling! Love the tower basket on the right. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. healing thoughts and blessings to you! hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope by now you are feeling better. It's been long enough, you should have gotten better or been to a Dr. And talk about being late! I'm really running behind this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x